Sunday, March 29, 2009

Summer Daydreams...



I am smiling as I happily listen to my itunes.
I find that the rhythm of my typing,
is seeming to fall in line with the beat of my music.
This weekend has been wonderful.
I have had so many adventures...
so many blessings...
so much happiness...
That I will be hard pressed to fall asleep tonight.
My mind is whirling.
...with happy thoughts...
possibilities
joyous musings...
...lovely discoveries
perfect moments...
I find myself daydreaming...
looking at my pictures...
smiling at my past adventures
with my children
chuckling at the new ones
that are just around the corner...
for my kiddos
and those just for me!
All on my own.
I know I'm gushing....
(looking slightly sheepish in Ohio)
I just want to share the fun with all of you!

3 comments:

Walker Zed said...

You really are blessed. It is so nice to read that you are having such a wonderful weekend.

Anne said...

I wish you happiness in your new adventures! You even have a nice car to take you where ever you want to go. Have fun and enjoy your time with yourself and your children.

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Thanks friends. =-)