Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh my gosh! Letter boxing?


In my quest for new adventures, I remembered something I stumbled across last fall...
Letter boxing!
Letter boxing is like a treasure hunt and a hike all rolled into one happy experience!
With a logbook, a clue and a rubber stamp I'll be headed out.
What will I be looking for?
Funnily enough...
I'm going to be looking for a well hidden plastic box!
Inside I'll find a logbook to add my personal stamp and trail name to and for just a moment, I'll borrow the stamp inside to mark my own log book to prove I've found my quest.
I can't tell you how excited I am!
I've already printed out the instructions for a clue in my own city!
If the weather is favorable, I'm headed out this weekend for a few hours of whimsy!
If you want to know more about this somewhat zany and free pastime, checkout http://www.lbna.net/GettingStarted/ !
See you on the trail...
hunting...
Tupperware!
:-)

3 comments:

Walker Zed said...

And hopefully you will Blog about your adventures in Letterboxing! Sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your quests!

Anne said...

I just checked out the web address about Letter boxing. How did you hear about it? Sounds like lots of fun. I look foward to hearing all about your addventures.

an adventurer on the road of life said...

I can't remember where I heard about it. But, I love hiking and I always have loved scavenger hunts so, when I heard of it, I thought it sounded wonderful. I do tend to like unusual aventures... :-)