Saturday, March 14, 2009

A gift from a friend!


In a lovely Ontario town,
surrounded by people who love her,
is a wonderful woman named Doreen.
She makes miniatures that are guaranteed to make you smile and she has two delightful blogs where she shares not only her wonderful hobby, but also her positive outlook on life. Please check Doreen's wonderful talent out at http://doreensprojects.blogspot.com/
Through an odd twist of fate, we stumbled upon each other's blogs and have found much enjoyment in the happy ramblings we both share with the world.
With a kind heart and a sense of fun, Doreen gave me a blog "award". I had to confess to her that I didn't understand how to collect it or how to share it.
The concept is that the award is meant to be passed on to others who have blogs that bring me joy.
As my foray into the world of blogs is somewhat limited,
I am passing this award on to all of you.
No matter what my day has brought my way,
my blog has become a way for me to think things over.
Because you are "listening", I find myself trying to find the good in all situations.
To figure out a way to make sense of life even when it is hard, as well as to celebrate the everyday happiness that I encounter.
I find that knowing I have an audience makes me try to rise to the highest ideals I believe in.
To find a way to keep hope alive for us all.
I thank you this day for the blessing of your presence.
For allowing me this forum...
to share...
to think...
and ultimately
to hold fast to my faith and my hope in tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind comments. It is surprising how fate sometimes works ins't it. I do enjoy your blog and it is nice to find a new friend.