Sunday, March 29, 2009

Moments frozen in time


Standing there...
I see them...
and yet...
My heart remembers
tiny hands...
happy squeals
as they "flew" a hamster with a paper super hero cape...
as they dressed in furry animal costumes...
and played for hours..
I see the hedgehog birthday surprise cake...
I remember the trip we all took to Mammoth cave...
In my heart I feel years of
peaceful...
simple...
blessings...
Today, as they stood before me...
I sighed...
and thanked God.
For the gift of friendship
that has been given to these two young women
who I will always love.
I pray that they,
like you and I,
will find their futures to be full of possibilities and blessings.
I pray that we will all follow our hearts,
use our gifts..
Be who we are meant to become...
Life is an adventure,
a blessing.
May yours be beautiful,
happy,
peaceful!

No comments: