Friday, March 6, 2009

Tomorrow is moving day!




Tomorrow is the big day.

I'm sitting here for a moment or two pausing and trying remain calm. I have so much to do that I'm a little stressed... All right, a lot stressed but let's not tell anyone... it can be our little secret!

My favorite packing tools at the moment are white garbage bags. There is nothing like the last "rush" to make you rethink what you really want to keep.

Do I really need those old candy molds? What about that cute dust catcher that sits on the top of the t.v.? Nah... At almost nine at night I'm becoming almost Spartan in my outlook. It's a good thing all the important stuff is already packed because I just might rethink it as well.

I am so grateful for all my family and friends who are coming to help me tomorrow.

Good, loving people who have so many other things they could be doing with their weekend.

They are generous and kind; I am overwhelmed by their friendship. I pray that I will be the friend they need as well.

I hope for you tonight, that you are blessed with loving friends who reach out and help you even when it is not convenient, even when the task at hand is not easy.

I pray that your life may become a beautiful adventure.
That you are never without a map to guide you.
That you always have company for the road.

May you be blessed,
Today...
Tomorrow...
Forever...

No comments: