Friday, March 13, 2009

Hunting near bushes!

I am sitting here softly laughing to myself.
I can't believe my friend and I are headed out bright and early to go letter boxing!

Our first adventure is rather uncomplicated but, as it is in a very popular location, it should be very entertaining attempting not to get "caught" retrieving the hidden box.

My trail name is, "Kindergarten girl" and my stamp is a graded paper with the words "neat work" emblazoned across it. I can not wait to find the box and stamp the hidden logbook!

New adventures are always exciting and my grin is spread across my face in anticipation of tomorrow.

May tomorrow bring you happiness...
even if you'd rather not crawl around near bushes...
praying to avoid poison ivy!

May you be blessed with joy in your heart and whatever good things will make your day complete!
Until tomorrow...
Good night!

4 comments:

Walker Zed said...

Good luck on your letterbox hunt tomorrow. No matter how things turn out, I am sure that the adventure in itself will be satisfying.

an adventurer on the road of life said...

I completely agree. It is the search and the adventure that is the whole point... But, I do like to succeed! So here's hoping the box is there and secure!

Anonymous said...

In order to get the award - you go to my blog, click on the picture and save it - then copy it into your post. As far as passing it on to others, that can be a pain and actually it is getting out of hand. I think it should just be passed on to whom you want, if any. You can spend all day searching to see who has it and who hasn't. So dont worry about passing it on - just post it on your blog that you received it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day tomorrow - it sounds like a lot of fun and it is the type of thing I would love to do.