Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear ones


The dear ones who lead us...
Who touch our lives...
grow older...
The invincible
need care...
This morning,
I ask you to say a prayer.
My mother,
the one who first showed me the sunshine in life,
is headed to the hospital for surgery.
She is steadfast and calm...
I smile...
but I worry.
For you see,
I know you'll understand.
I love her.
So today,
my wishes...
my hopes...
my prayers are with you...
But, first,
they are with her.
May today bring blessings and healing to everyone who is hurting.
May we all be blessed.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Kindergarten girl,
I hope your mothers surgery goes well. I send you my thoughts and prayers.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you as you await the result of her surgery. I pray her surgery will go well and her recovery will be rapid.