Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beautiful... but needed a blanket and a couch...

With breathtaking music,
panoramic pictures
and
extraordinary
animal footage,
Disney's new Planet Earth is an amazing movie.



Unfortunately,
things die...
so, this is not a movie for the faint of heart.

It is also about an hour an a half and told in a narrative form that older elementary animal fans and above would probably appreciate. I would best describe the experience as a long nature special.

I enjoy the big screen and I found myself on the edge of my seat watching lions, polar bears and even a shark or two. However, I also found myself very cozy.

How I longed to cuddle up on a couch with a blanket and comfortably watch a little and let James Earl Jones' voice lull me to sleep.

The movie is beautiful. I do recommend it. But, if you go see it at the theater, make sure you go see it with someone who can work the kinks out of your neck and give you a back rub after you've been sitting quiet and still.

For me,

I felt it could have been a delightful prelude to a lovely nap...

Unfortunately, the couch, blanket and loved one were missing!

Tonight,
may you find someplace comfortable to lay your head.
may rest come to you and leave you feeling relaxed for your day tomorrow


May you be blessed.

No comments: