Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking towards a bright future


I am a person who likes the concrete. While I enjoy musing about happy things in life, I'd prefer that the important day to day issues were all worked out according to some nice neat schedule. I do not enjoy "hoping" for the best or waiting to see what will happen.


Never the less, sometimes I am forced to "wait and see". My eldest's high school choice is one of those issues. There is actually a very good chance that everything will work out. While I wait for confirmation of several issues, I am continuing enrollment preparation for the fall.


This afternoon, we received word that my kiddo got into Honors English! I am so proud of my eldest. She is such a smartie. Her mind is like a little steel trap, quick and accurate. I can not wait to see her put it to good use in high school!


With all my heart,
I smile when I think of her...

challenged,

growing...

excelling.


Yay for my oldest daughter!

May she find high school to be a wonderful adventure.



May those of us,

who care for dear ones,

of any age,

find a way to let the ones we love know we are proud.


May they be strengthened,

wrapped in our love.


Blessings and peace to you and yours now and forever.


No comments: