Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Chocolate ice cream cake made by my eldest...
A trip to a park...
Kiddo videos playing on endless loop in my living room...
Pizza for everyone.
Family
no need for anything fancy
simple joys
Presents
thank yous
smiles
Moments frozen in time
everyone welcome in my home
the blessing of sharing time
of supporting each other
of caring...
Phone calls to check up on each other when we are hurting...
Chocolate to share!
Laughing and not taking things too seriously...
Tonight,
I thank God for my sister...
for her little son...
for birthdays and time together.
May the simple moments
that we share with the ones we are given to love
make our lives worth living.
May the things not able to be bought in a store
bring us the kind of joy that lasts forever.
May this spring,
this Easter season,
bring us all peaceful hearts.

May you be blessed.
Tonight,
Tomorrow,
Always.

No comments: