Sunday, April 12, 2009

Calling all Cookie bakers and Garden friends!



While we wait for our flowers to peak out of the earth

and meet our eager welcome...



I propose we share a little.

I'd like to make a little section in my right hand column

where I could share favorite cookie recipes

and garden photos from my readers.


If you'd like to share in this project,

send your recipe with the name you'd like it credited to

and a picture of the cookies

to the email address in my profile.


If you're new to this computer playground, go to yahoo or hotmail to create a fake email address to use. I really just want your input... not your personal email addresses... I promise!


In the same spirit,
please feel free to pass on pictures of your garden.


If you are a blogger,
feel free to send me a link
if you don't mind me taking a peek at your musings.
Make sure to tell me if it is o.k.
to share your blog address with others!


Together we can welcome the blessings of spring.


After all the cookies I anticipate trying...

Perhaps I'll have to start a section where we share our favorite exercise hints.

:-)

No comments: