Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time


I just got home from my last teachers' meeting of the school year.
I've been up since four thirty and the hours have caught up with me.
I know I need to get myself to bed.
And yet, I find that my mind is swimming with a list of "to do's" a mile long.
I am sure you know exactly what I mean.
It often seems that there are just not enough hours in the day to complete every project, chore and dream.
What is it about time that makes it something that is seemingly endless in some ways and other times extremely finite?
I think tonight,
my pillow is going to have to win soon.
I start to turn into a puddle
and get highly emotional if I'm awake too long.
Happy and giddy or weepy and sad...
there is no middle ground when I'm exhausted.
I pray that your day tomorrow is as lovely as ours promises to be here in Central Ohio. That the sun warms you all the way through.
May you be blessed,
Tonight,
Tomorrow,
Forever.

No comments: