Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Down the road...


Just like everyone in life,
I sometimes have situations that I am unsure of what to do.
Occasionally,
I have several such issues all at once.
I am almost positive that you know how it feels when you are up to your neck in questions and running a little short on answers.
I have noticed that in the end,
everything is solved,
one way or another.
I sometimes wish I could know how it works out...
Today!
Sigh...
In the end though,
the journey,
the search for answers...
Those who help us along the way,
these times,
our friends,
our families,
shape who we are...
who we become.
So,
I'll keep thinking,
keep working...
keep walking...
But,
if you see me coming your way...
Hide your cookies!
I might just eat them all.
May we, this evening, find the strength we need for our journeys.
May we be blessed.
Now, Always and Forever

No comments: