Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kitty Kitty Katie Bear!

Twelve years old and an amazing artist, my youngest daughter has a contagious smile and a mischievous streak.

She also has autism.

With her love of Metro Parks, cookies, pizza and jewelery,
she is definitely my girl!

Sometimes when her "issues" combine with her normal preteen attitude, I wonder if she'll be grounded when she's thirty.

But, this afternoon, as she walked the awakening Inniswood Gardens, she held my hand happily and just smiled.

It was a moment of silent bliss.

A time to treasure.

I filed it away in my mind,
a snapshot if you will,
a happy thought to help us on the gray days that come in normal life.

May your travels bring you hopeful and happy moments with the ones you love.

God Bless you,
Now,
Tomorrow,
Forever!

No comments: